Welcome to six_decadence (Inherent Decadence), a Number Six community. If you believe that there should be more Number Six* and Tricia Helfer* love, you've come to the right comm. Here we discuss our favourite seduction model Cylon, her interaction with other characters (her love of Gaius Baltar, her jealousy of Helo's love for the Boomer model, her desire to beat the crap out of Starbuck, to name a few), and the actress who portrays her so well on our screens, Tricia Helfer.
* Battlestar Wikipedia profiles contain S2 spoilers.
Note: Number Six is known by many names and all of them are used at six_decadence. On Caprica, the author of the miniseries novel suggests she was called Natasi. In Six Degrees of Separation, we know her as Shelly Godfrey. In late season two, she was introduced again as Gina.
While Number Six has only ever been involved romantically with Gaius Baltar, six_decadence welcomes all other Number Six couplings.
Mod:shadowserenity (email: ladyserenity_moon @ hotmail. com). If you have questions, I'll have answers. If you violate rules, I'll have the consequences. It's honestly as simple as that.
Rules (a few and all simple):
· No rants or flaming others. Be respectful. Can't we just all get along?
· Discussion posts longer than 15 lines must go under the now infamous lj cut.
· Episode discussion is lovely and encouraged.
· All spoilers should be clearly labelled and placed under an lj cut.
· You may post spoilers and speculation that isn't strictly Number Six related.
· Do not post someone else's work and then claim it as your own. That goes for both fanfiction and fan art/multimedia.
· They must be on topic. Meaning, they must all feature Number Six (by herself, in a relationship, with the Cylons, etc).
· Character pieces aren't just fun for everyone, they go here too (must be Number Six-related - i.e. a Number Six/Gaius relationship examination).
· Fics of other characters don't belong here, sadly enough.
· Fanfics should be under lj cuts. That goes for drabbles, too.
· All fanfics should have: title, author, rating, spoilers/timeline, a disclaimer, a summary.
· Run your fiction through a spellchecker before posting.
· Number Six/pairing art is coveted and welcome.
· Just Number Six is fine, as well.
· Anything else, not *so* much.
· Any kind of fan art is fine (wallpapers, mood themes, whatever).
· And that said fanart? Should go under an LJ cut. If they're icons, two or three teasers are fine.
· Specify whether users are permitted to "adopt" your artwork. Posting guidelines (i.e. whether you want people to comment and claim or give specific credit to you) is advisable.
Memories(last updated July 17th):
Memories will be grouped using the following pathways:
Community activities > list of community activities.
Episode discussion: (episode name) > discussion list for that episode.
Discussions > list of discussions.
Spoilers: (episode name) > spoilers for that episode.
Fanfiction: (rating) > story list for that rating.
(Official Inherent Decadence) Challenges: (challenge name) > list of replies to that challenge.
Character pieces: (Number Six or pairing) > list of character pieces for chosen category.
Drabbles: (Number Six or pairing> list of drabbles for chosen category.
FF Recommendations > list of rec posts.
Icons: (Number Six or pairing) > list of icon posts for chosen category.
Wallpaper: (Number Six or pairing) > list of wallpaper posts for chosen category.
Vids: (Number Six or pairing) > list of music vid posts for chosen category.
Mood themes: (Number Six or pairing) > list of mood themes for chosen category.
Other multimedia: (Number Six or pairing) > list of multimedia for chosen category.
Tricia > list of Tricia-related news and/or multimedia.